Taken at Shades State Park, early November.
Port information starts at 0:55
Why is this categorized as “Agriculture? More than 1/3 of the shipborne freight at Indiana Ports is corn. Other agriculture products at Indiana Ports include ethanol, soybean meal, and fertilizer.
Read the article and view the full slideshow at Internet of Things.
The agriculture industry has integrated Level 4 for field use (known use area). Self-driving tractors and combines automatically steer, adjust speed, and perform a number of other automatic functions so that the operator can focus on other things (like planting or combining depth, application rate, and monitors).
Thanks to Robert McWhirter for this post over at the ABA Journal. Click the link to the article to read more information about the US Constitution.
- Most voters today would not have had the right to vote under the original Constitution.
- Many of the rights we take for granted were not granted by the original text of the Constitution.
- The word “God” never appears in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
- The word “democracy” never appears in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
- The Bill of Rights was never an actual “bill” in Congress.
- Most of the Framers [of the Constitution] believed a Bill of Rights unnecessary.
- The Bill of Rights was not, originally, 10 amendments.
- the First Amendment was not originally first.
- Several states did not immediately approve the Bill of Rights.
- The Constitution begins and ends with the People.
How well do you know the Constitution? Take the Quiz