Attributed to Tam Tran, eDocument specialist at Advantech Europe BV, via Linked In: (if you know the original source, please share):
Avoid Six meeting killers:
1. Hogging: Too much taken by one person.
2. Bogging: Staying on one subject for too long
3. Fogging: Avoiding a topic or being vague or defensive
4. Frogging: Jumping from topic to topic without closure
5. Flogging: Attacking a person rather than dealing with the person’s contribution
6. Clogging: Slowing down the group by failing to accomplish action items